What happens when someone in a critical role in your organization suddenly leaves? And what steps should you take when a senior leader or key team member hands in their resignation?
In the non-profit sector, we know that succession planning is important – in theory. But in practice, it’s often “just one more onerous thing” on our never ending to-do list.
As leaders, we can’t afford to ignore succession planning.
A culture of ongoing succession helps our organizations to…
- Support strategic development and implementation
- Enhance continuity and sustainability
- Ensure knowledge transfer of organizational memory, progress, and relationships
- Motivate, develop, and retain high-potential employees
This session will help you clarify, simplify, and demystify succession planning. You’ll leave with helpful ideas and practical tactics to help you cultivate a culture of succession throughout your organization.
May 16, 2023
Laridae Alumni Discount
Led by Danielle Rocheleau, C. Dir.
As CEO, Danielle leads the Laridae team, driving the future growth of the company, ensuring we have a strong, values-based workplace culture, and that we continue to prioritize our client’s experiences. The foundation of Danielle’s professional experience, career, and passion has been rooted in community development. An entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, Danielle deploys collaborative approaches to problem-solving. She leads some of Laridae’s highest profile strategic planning, governance, communications, and branding projects.
Prior to consulting, she held executive roles with the Greater Peterborough Innovation Cluster (GPIC) and Peterborough & Kawarthas Economic Development (PKED). Danielle has actively engaged in governance throughout her career as a volunteer Board member of non-profits and she is designated as a Chartered Director (C.Dir.) through McMaster University. Bilingual, Danielle is originally from Timmins.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to Laridae’s Refund Policy:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full refunds are available on request up to 72 hours before the live event is scheduled to begin
- If you request a refund in the 72 hours prior to the event, you are entitled to a refund in the form of credit, which can be applied toward registration at a future Laridae Learning event or towards the registration fee of Laridae’s Leadership Development or Management Training Program
- Refund requests submitted after the event has started will not be accepted