Not all managers have a direct connection to managing money. So, why should finance matter to non-finance managers?
In this session we will explore:
- The importance of budgets
- How we each influence the finances
- How to determine the true cost of service
- How to draw insights from financial numbers to make informed decisions.
Who is this Session for?
This session is suitable for audiences of all experience levels. We assume minimal prior knowledge and build up skills over the course of the session.
What Will You Gain from this Session?
- Understanding your organization’s finances, as well as the roles and responsibilities of doing so
- Ten steps in building budgets
- Getting clear on how to analyze the true cost of your service
- Building your dashboard – what get’s measured, gets managed
February 22, 2022
Interactive Live Zoom Session
Laridae Alumni Price
There is no prerequisite or preparatory material for this course, other than a desire to learn and improve your non-profit management and leadership skill set!
Led by Danielle Rocheleau
As CEO, Danielle leads the Laridae team, driving the future growth of the company, ensuring we have a strong, values-based workplace culture, and that we continue to prioritize our client’s experiences. The foundation of Danielle’s professional experience, career, and passion has been rooted in community development. An entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, Danielle deploys collaborative approaches to problem-solving. She leads some of Laridae’s highest profile strategic planning, governance, communications, and branding projects.
Prior to consulting, she held executive roles with the Greater Peterborough Innovation Cluster (GPIC) and Peterborough & Kawarthas Economic Development (PKED). Danielle has actively engaged in governance throughout her career as a volunteer Board member of non-profits and she is designated as a Chartered Director (C.Dir.) through McMaster University. Bilingual, Danielle is originally from Timmins.
Fill out the form below to secure your seat.