Learn key principles of how to navigate change and lead teams through it.
- How do individuals and organizations react when change occurs?
- What role can managers play in supporting change?
- What do you need to do for change to be successful?
Designed for Leaders and People Managers
This program is designed for non-profit managers of all levels, including those who:
- Are currently, or will be, managing people at a non-profit organization
- Want to become more effective at managing staff
- Have an open mind and are willing to try new things
- Are eager to learn
What Will You Gain from this Session?
You will learn how to:
- Manage the three stages of the Change Management process
- Apply systems or design thinking to address the root problem of change management
- Identify the different personas of your staff as they move through change
- Effectively communicate to all your stakeholders how you are moving through change
January 18, 2022
Interactive Live Zoom Session
Laridae Alumni Price
There is no prerequisite or preparatory material for this course, other than a desire to learn and improve your non-profit management and leadership skill set!
Led by Siam (Si) Grobler
As a Consultant, Si is involved in strategic planning, communications, and branding. He also provides training and coaching to non-profit leaders. To ensure his clients receive trusted counsel for their most pressing needs, Si draws from his diverse academic background and work experience. He holds both a Bachelor and Masters degree in Biology and is currently completing a Master of Business Administration in Community Economic Development. This education has taught him to fully understand a problem and its context before providing a creative solution.
Before joining Laridae, he worked with the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce to support the local small-business community, and to attract and retain new Members. He is passionate about improving the sustainability and impact of the non-profit sector, which is why he served on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit and taught the Social Enterprise and Social Innovation course at Trent University. He lives in Peterborough with his family and enjoys being outside running, golfing, camping and skiing.
OASSIS is an association plan and has been providing Employee Benefit Plans across Canada since 1990, with an exceptional history of serving its members in both service and in price. We offer affordable and comprehensive Employee Benefits to not-for-profit organizations of all sizes (1 to over 1,000 employees) exclusively. Benefits are available to full time, part time, and contract employees.
Fill out the form below to secure your seat.