You have an impressive new strategic plan but aren’t sure how best to implement it.
You just don’t have capacity to dig into the details and assign tasks. You’re not sure where to start or how long each part should take to complete, or what milestones will be of interest to your Board.
We can help with an operational plan that identifies priorities and creates an achievable pathway to success.
- What is special about our approach to operational planning?
- What will you have at the end of the operational planning process?
- What is it like to develop an operational plan with Laridae?
- What experience does Laridae have helping non-profits with Operational Planning?
- Get in Touch
What is special about our approach to operational planning?
Our Operational Plans are step-by-step guides that help you achieve the goals set out in your Strategic Plan.
More practical than visionary, our plans include concrete next steps on a timeline that works for you.
We help ensure your entire organization moves in the same direction at the right time.
We help you manage expectations internally, assisting with buy-in.
Helps Managers do Their Job
Managers are better equipped to find capacity on their teams at predetermined times throughout the year than when the requests come in ad-hoc.
What will you have at the end of the operational planning process?
- Capacity for managing other essential areas of your organization’s workflow
- A tactical implementation guide for how to achieve the objectives of your Strategic Plan
- A roadmap of prioritized, achievable tasks with acceptable timelines
- Alignment and buy-in from managers across the organization
- Clarity on metrics and KPIs
- A framework for effective communications with your Board on progress toward your Strategic Plan goals
What is it like to develop an operational plan with Laridae?
Our goal is to help you find capacity to deliver your services in your community. Our approach is flexible: We can teach you how to create your own Operational Plan, or we can create it for you.
Phase I: Project Planning
We start with your Strategic Plan, break it all down, and simplify it into unique projects. From here, we will work with you to create a tactical workplan that is attainable within your timeframe.
Phase II: Training & Internal Communications
We will train your team so they can cascade the work across the organization. Every team will own their part and can see the results of work demonstrated in improved performance over time on KPI dashboards and scorecards.
Phase III: Keep Your Board in the Loop
Finally, we will show you what your Board is looking for, and how to present your operational milestones as progress on your Strategic Plan.
Here for You, Every Step of the Way
We support you at every step along the way.
With tools and checklists, communications tips and project management expertise, working with Laridae means the planning will be professionally completed, on time and on budget.
The legacy will be deeper engagement and an increased level of trust.
What experience does Laridae have helping non-profits with Operational Planning?
Our Operational Planning Clients Include
- AdvantAge Ontario
- Canadian Association of Staff Physician Recruiters
- Canopy Support Services
- Community Care Northumberland
- County of Peterborough
- Elizabeth Fry Society Northwestern Ontario
- Highland Shores Children’s Aid Society
- Holland Christian Homes
- Northumberland Family Respite Services
- One Kids Place
- Township of Cavan Monaghan
Case Study: Helping the Elizabeth Fry Society of Northwestern Ontario Manage Organizational Growth
The Elizabeth Fry Society of Northwestern Ontario (EFSNWO) is a charitable organization with a mandate to support and advocate for women who are in prison, transitioning back into the community, and at risk of criminalization.
Take the Next Step
We Can Help
Get in touch and we can set up a free, no-obligation discovery call. We would love to work with you through a transformational operational planning process.