Looking for help navigating the ongoing challenges related to the Pandemic?
Up to $10,000 of Funding per Organization is Available
Do you qualify?
- Are you a non-profit organization that serves other businesses?
- Do you operate within the City and County of Peterborough and First Nations?
- Are you wondering how best to navigate the upcoming months while continuing to juggle the impacts of COVID-19 on your organization?
- Are you looking for expert support to focus your strategy and build your capacity, but haven’t been able to find the budget?
If so, you may be eligible for up to $10,000 of funding to cover the costs of services that can help you overcome the challenges of the pandemic.
Laridae’s Eligible Services
Some examples of the kind of goals we can help you achieve include:
- Strategic Direction: Keep focussed on what matters through the change, ensuring alignment with you vision and purpose.
- Engagement: Understand how your staff, community partners, and those you serve experience your services and use to inform decisions to adjust through change.
- Capacity Building: Establish common practices, language, and understanding across your organization to ensure change is addressed together.
- Team Building: Address the impacts of change on team cohesion, collaboration, and communication to make sure you come out of the pandemic even stronger.
- Communications: Tell your story in a way that increases awareness, informs the community, engages those that matter.
We can help you achieve these goals through facilitated meetings, 1:1 coaching, or group training led by our experienced team of consultants, coaches and trainers.
How to Apply
Act soon! Applications will be accepted from December 1, 2020 to January 15, 2021 (or while funds last). The funding covers services rendered from the time of approval until February 28, 2021.
- Get the application form from Community Futures
Go to https://www.subscribepage.com/community-futures-advanced-services-project and sign up for the Community Futures email list to get the application form sent to your inbox.
- Submit the application to Community Futures
Submit your application to Community Futures, who will then follow up to let you know if your application has been successful.
- Determine your Plan of Action with Laridae
Once you have received approval from Community futures, get in touch with us to schedule a needs assessment, where we can help you fill out your Plan of Action sheet and provide a quote.
- Submit the Plan of Action to Community Futures
Send the Plan of Action to Community Futures, who will either request adjustments or give final approval to proceed.
About the Program
The Advanced Services & Advisory Project (ASAP) is a collaborative community-based project designed to connect organizations and businesses operating within the City and County of Peterborough and First Nations to local professionals for advice, training, and counselling critical to help navigate through the pandemic.
The program is made possible with the support of Community Futures Peterborough, through the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), a project funded by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).