Creating continuous educational programming at The Pier is our passion. Turns out, we are not alone! We are thrilled to announce a new partnership with a long-standing friend of Laridae, OASSIS.
Together, OASSIS and Laridae share a desire to bolster learning, belonging, and community among non-profit leaders.
Check out our Sponsor Spotlight video with Karen Bentham, Executive Director, OASSIS:
How can OASSIS Help You?
OASSIS provides benefits plans for not-for-profit organizations across Canada.
As a not-for-profit organization, OASSIS delivers services without profit margin or commission fees – resulting in greater savings for members. This means affordable and comprehensive Employee Benefits to not-for-profit organizations of all sizes (1 to over 1,000 employees). Benefits are available to full time, part time, and contract employees.
Why is OASSIS different than other Group Benefit Providers?
- They are the Plan Sponsor for hundreds of Not-for-Profits
- They are Not-for-Profit just like you—any profits used solely to benefit members
- They handle your due diligence and deal with the insurance companies for you
- They are not a broker—their focus is service, not profits
- They pool member organizations resulting in stable rates greater flexibility in benefits choices, and coverage for some groups that might otherwise have difficulty finding benefits
- When you’re ready to move, OASSIS makes it simple. They work to mirror your current plan and make the transition seamless for your employees